Winnipeg Communications: listing of Web Designers and programmers
This HTML listing of web designers and host providers has been discontinued, in favour of our searchable database.
This Website designer listing is now accessed using the right-side red Communications Search box The full list of
all local web designers
can be filtered using the Communications Business Search Form.
"Website Designer" is a broad term, and encompasses some combination of the following skills:
- User Interface Design (or "UX")
- Graphic Design, Photography, and Illustration
- Database Design, Development, and Programming
- Content Management ("CMS")
- Writing, Editing & Proofreading
- Web Marketing & SEO
- Sales Process Management ("working the funnel")
- Branding, Corporate Communications, and Public Relations
- Investor Relations
- Subject Matter Expertise (knowing the client's business)
Adding to our Business Directory
If you are a web designer or host provider and wish to add yourself to our directory, please click on Free Listings at top-right on any page of this site.
To be at the top of our listings, be sure to
- Link to your website in the URL field
- Use your business name in your Name field, not generic keywords to fool Google
- Include a powerful sales statement in your 250 character About Us description
- Include a comma-separated keyword list in the Products/Brands file
- Include the URL of an Image file (JPG, GIF or PNG) if its under 250 pixels in size, or use any other page to UPLOAD an image or logo*
- Use the Templates to rpe-set the most frequently used categories by the most common businesses
All of this not only ensures you'll be well-placed in our listings and search results, but also in our "Featured Business" listings, and also works well to improve your Google PageRank) .
We are "FoundLocally" for a reason
Businesses are in the directory that most-closely corresponds to their physical location. The fact that YOU (or your client) market more broadly does not entitle you to additional directory listing sin other cities. UNLESS there are additional physical locations (offices or stores)... Then the comments below apply.
If you are not sure where a business listing should be added see Canadian SEO for non-Canadian SEO Firms on our blog.
Helping Chain or Franchise Organizations
We provide a number of tools for chain organizations to quickly add all their locations:
- Store Search You can see what listing(s) already on FoundLocally using our Store Search Page, which is also handy for reviewing a competitor's listings.
- Shortcuts for Multi-Location Listings You can set up just ONE LISTING, and we can clone the rest from an Excel spreadsheet. Contact us to get the template sent to you.
- Empower Location Managers Set up individual store/location managers as contacts, so they can login an turn the free job postings on/off as needed. We have spreadsheet template to help.
- Power User Function for EfficiencyWe have a Power User control panel for managing multiple listings, adding/cloning deleting features across all your listings, including news, jobs, events, savings and contacts
See Web Marketing for Multi-location Chains and Franchises
on our blog.
We would be pleased to work the you, or with your web design firm or ad agency to help you take maximum use of FoundLocally's business resource toolkit and increase your traffic from FoundLocally, and improve your PageRank so you increase leads from other sources as well.