Winnipeg Business Operations: Office Equipment
This section provides tips for everything to do with office equipment other than computers or office furniture.
Office Equipment runs the gamut from things that "just sit there" like filing cabinets
to productivity tools like mailing machines and photo copiers.
There are a number of links that we have found helpful in comparing the features of different types of office equipment.
Here are some resources to help you shop for office equipment:
- 3 Simple Ways to Save Money When Buying Photocopiers
- Office Equipment - How to Buy a Copier
- MSN eShop - Reviews of Office Equipment (Calculators, Label Makers, Office Machines, Projectora, Shredders, Transcribers, Typewriters and Word Processors, Video Conferencing)
- BuyerZone.com - Office Equipment Index (All-in-One Copiers, Analog Copiers, Color Copiers, Digital Copiers, Dictation Equipment, Fax Machines, Shredders, Office Supplies, Scanners)
- ENERGY STARŪ Labeled Office Equipment: Compliant Product Listing
- Equipment leasing terminology (GE Capital)
- Home office guide (Fax machines, Copying machines, Answering machines, Cordless phones, Wireless phones, Desktop computers, Printers, Scanners, PDAs, Digital cameras)
Here are some Office Equipment industry publications: